[geeks] *ping*

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 21:57:10 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 07:53:15PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> Yeah, I know... But being a good employee, I do what my company asks and
> not talk about it before.  (Especially since I work where they are
> designed.)  I may find it silly at times, but I signed a paper agreeing to
> certain rules, so I follow them.  It bugs me when somebody leaks stuff,
> not only because they went back on their word, but Sun is still a decent
> company to work for.

Thats one reason why I took the "RUMORS" stuff off the page(s) and got rid
of the mailing list - I got tired of people sending me secret stuff that
I couldnt publish.  No desire to repeat the first run-in with the Sun legal
team (which was resolved quickly and to great satisfaction, I might add;
not only did things get settled, but I gained some "official" contacts at
Sun who remain good friends to this day).

> I get treated professionally, they took great care
> of me after my accident, and Scott really does read all of his Emails.

He does?  Woah, time to polish up that resume! 8-)

> Yeah, we have our share of problems, but I wish I had started here many
> years ago.

I had a chance to go in and talk to the guys here in Austin last December,
but the day that I was supposed to do that, I ended up having emergency
wisdom tooth surgery. 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford