[geeks] *ping*

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 21:53:15 CDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 07:09:47PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > GREAT for storing stuff like
> > install notes for Sun Fire 15K's (Yay! I can say the name!) and the like.
>
> Its been all over the past two releases of Solaris 8, I dunno why they
> were so secretive. 8-)

Yeah, I know... But being a good employee, I do what my company asks and
not talk about it before.  (Especially since I work where they are
designed.)  I may find it silly at times, but I signed a paper agreeing to
certain rules, so I follow them.  It bugs me when somebody leaks stuff,
not only because they went back on their word, but Sun is still a decent
company to work for.  I get treated professionally, they took great care
of me after my accident, and Scott really does read all of his Emails.

Yeah, we have our share of problems, but I wish I had started here many
years ago.

-Pete