[geeks] why ?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 21:22:22 CDT 2001

kris at catonic.net writes:

>On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
>> Untrue.  Or at least, untrue from where I'm sitting.  But I've stated my
>> views before and I'm not going to state them again.

>Um, you don't like Def Leppard? You wouldn't listen to them if it would
>(insert circumstances)?

I like to think that mobalizing against Def Leppard can bring us
together in unity and make all Americans realize that all of our
various differences are trivial when compared to important things, like
hating bad 80s music.

On the other hand, I'm having a hard time with all this "Blame Foreigner"
talk I've been hearing on the street corner. Sure, Foreigner suck too,
but I can't believe *they're* behind the WTC destruction! Please people,
let's be rational and not jump to unfounded accusations before the data
is in!

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-- I make them out of clay and bring them to life with a blood sacrifice. --