[geeks] why ?

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 20:44:34 CDT 2001

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Untrue.  Or at least, untrue from where I'm sitting.  But I've stated my
> > views before and I'm not going to state them again.
>
> Um, you don't like Def Leppard? You wouldn't listen to them if it would
> (insert circumstances)?

hmmm.  I also dislike Def Leppard - but got a totally different take on
Faisal's comments than Dave.  Looking at it again (aaagh, my eyes!) it seems
as if it could have been read both ways.  Dunno, I guess it depends on your
mindset as you're reading it.  I would submit, though, that the author did
not intend it that way.

Kurt