[geeks] *ping*

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 21:09:47 CDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, David Cantrell wrote:

> The V is OK, the Vx is better if only because of the extra RAM.  IME you
> really want those extra megabytes.  See also my review of the m500 as
> compared to the Vx:
>   http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/reviews/

When my IIIc died, I got a handspring visor prism.  The screen is great
(and active matrix, which the new 505 isn't!), and with the addition of a
springboard module that takes smartmedia, I now have 40M on my prism.
Plans are underway to upgrade to 136M.  GREAT for storing stuff like
install notes for Sun Fire 15K's (Yay! I can say the name!) and the like.
Also books, photos, movies...

-P