[geeks] *ping*

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 15:11:20 CDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 05:10:17PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > Any suggestions for a Palm compatible replacement?
> >

> I went to a Palm V - mostly because I liked the looks.  I'm very happy with
> it - no complaints at all.

The V is OK, the Vx is better if only because of the extra RAM.  IME you
really want those extra megabytes.  See also my review of the m500 as
compared to the Vx:
  http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/reviews/

Since writing that, I've got a memory card for the 500, so need to update
the review.

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart