[geeks] why ?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 18:35:48 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 02:31:09PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Simple reason Faisal - your comments seemed design, purposefully, to start a
> flame war.

True.

> Your comments also seem to support terrorists and terrorist activities.

Untrue.  Or at least, untrue from where I'm sitting.  But I've stated my
views before and I'm not going to state them again.

*threadplonk*

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery