[geeks] why ?

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 13:31:09 CDT 2001

> Ok ... you unsubscribe me ..
> but why dont you guys listen  huh ?
> we dont wana start a fight .. listen i wasnt the one
> to start it ... you guys were disscussing it first &
> seems to me that you were saying all wrong things
> about afgans .. so that why i jumped into it .
> did i use any bad words ? no but other people did but
> you didnt unsubscribe them .. why do you have these
> double standerds ?
> dont blame us then if something like 11 sep happens
> again

Simple reason Faisal - your comments seemed design, purposefully, to start a
flame war.  This list is run and attended by users who get along well, and
even discuss things like vi vs. emacs without degrading to flame wars.

Your comments also seem to support terrorists and terrorist activities.  We
don't take kindly to talk like that 'round here.

I'll let you know, for reference only, that other users have been
unsubscribed for different reasons.  You're not being singled out.  Mr Bill
asked that the conversation be dropped - you tried to continue it.  If you
break the rules, bear the punishment.

If you view them as double standards, fine.  I don't think any of us are
going to lose sleep over it.  This list is an autocracy, run by Mr Bill and
Amy - if you don't like, nobody's keeping you here.

Abide by the rules, and you can stay.

Kurt