[geeks] why ?

faisal gillani geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 08:40:13 CDT 2001

Michael

 well first of all Us dont even know who did it ..they
are confused cause they couldent find anyone who might
have done this ..
& cause usama has said that he is an enemy of US that
why US is blaming him ... cause seriously wat will
bush say to america people ...
& taliban are not attacking they are just defending ..
yes bush has done good saying that muslims arent to
blame ... to bad peoples are not listening to him ..
& the hate continues .. killing muslims all over the
world .

Faisal
--- "Michael S. Schiller" <schiller at mail.agrijag.com>