[geeks] why ?

Michael S. Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 24 05:01:38 CDT 2001

Faisal:

Why do you assume that tabiban=muslims? I would say that tabiban= a group of people that are
harboring a terrorist, that happen to be muslims. The American President said it very clearly the
other night when he acknowledged that Muslims are peace loving people, not to be confused with the
terrorist extremists. Now I'm not going to say that there aren't Americans that equate all muslims
to terrorists, but they are wrong, and there are misguided people all over, not just in the US.

-Mike

faisal gillani wrote:

> Hello there ...
>
>  I have a question for the Western poeple .. why do
> you say so many things against taliban(muslims) when
> they order women to cover them selfs & dont even say
> anything to people in the far east who sells their
> children for sex ?
>
> Faisal
> (tell me if questions like this are not allowed here )

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *