[geeks] Cisco STS-10x Terminal Server Programming

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 07:50:32 CDT 2001

I found a doc on cisco's website. I quickly scanned it and it seems to have
some relative info., esp about when the machine tries to netboot and setting
some bits to make it use the CR entry point into flash.

I am sending it to your email address, so if you're on dialup it may take a
while to download.