[geeks] Authors

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 20:52:36 CDT 2001

I just finished "Cuba" by Stephen Coonts, and will finish "Hong Kong" by the
time the night is out.  Looking forward to "America" coming out in paperback.

Started "The Bear and the Dragon" by Clancy yesterday, butman, thats a big
book. I like to read while in bed lying on my side, and 800+ pages is just
too big to hold with one hand while in the first half of the book. 8-)

Anybody know if Dale Brown has anything new coming out soon?  My favorite
three authors (non-scifi) are Clancy, Brown, and Coonts...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net