[geeks] FT: SGI Indigo2 for ham radio equipment

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 03:08:10 CDT 2001

I've got one more I2 than I need, so I've got the following
available:

SGI Indigo2.  Teal case, 200Mhz R4400SC (1M L2 cache), 128meg
RAM, Extreme graphics, 2G HD (may be able to find a 4G).  No
CDROM, but I might be able to throw an old 1X in if you have an
external case and cables for it.  IRIX 6.5.10 media (on CD-R).
SGI "Granite" PS/2 keyboard and mouse.

Looking to trade for:

	2 meter transceivers and/or packet radio equipment

	HF/shortwave receivers or transceivers (solid state only,
		please - no tubes)

	Scanners (Radio Shack Pro-2004/5/6, etc, or a newer trunking-
		capable unit)

All offers considered.  I've just re-evaluated some of my priorities
and right now I have too much computer equipment and not enough ham
radio equipment... so I'm reversing that balance to have more things
that could be useful in times of crisis.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net