[geeks] Bomb Threats,

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 16:10:09 CDT 2001

I hate some people,
    I just attended my Calc 1 class.  It was canceled on Tuesday due to
events which have been previously discussed, and today, someone called in a
bomb threat to the college.  This means that out of my normal 9 classes a
week (for all my courses), I will attend a little under half of them.  Why
do people choose to call in bomb threats to colleges?  Is it so that they
can pay money to the college/university and not get anything back for it?
Stuff like this is very annoying, not to mention the fact that it is really
not in very good taste.
    Zach