[geeks] Hijacked

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 22:10:16 CDT 2001

> I've taken a suprising amount of flack for the CCW on aircraft stance in
other forums. People seem to HATE the idea of citizens being in control of
anything. it's depressing.

I personally don't think that allowing CCW civilians to carry on planes is
*entirely* good.  However - I'm listening.

There may be a good way to do that - but I don't know what it is.  I'm
interested though, and wondering who that would include - mostly LEOs I'm
sure.  *That* can't be entirely bad - since we trust those guys to carry on
the streets anyway.

Perhaps deputizing any LEOs that get on a plane?  LEOs and family fly for
half price?  I think that might be doable.

Kurt