[geeks] McCain's calling for war...

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 20:06:50 CDT 2001

When you say "country heavily involved in terrorism" being subjected to a
cold-war type government (by which I suspect you mean little in the way of
human rights or freedoms, a state dictatorship if you will) do you really
think this is what will/should happen in the countries that are the source
of these attacks?

If anything anywhere near what I think you're getting at emerges from this
situation I think it could be us who are the people living in nations/states
where liberties are take from... us for the sake of security.

To me, lack of autonomy and therefore an absence of terrorism do not seem to
go hand-in-hand.

Will.