[geeks] oh my god.

Ross Alexander geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 21:34:51 CDT 2001

I live in Jersey and work in a hospital in Brooklyn. Got to watch the
WTC burn as I drove to work and then spend the day doing what we could to
get ready for the flood of casualties. A flood that never came.
Apparently people either got out and walked away or didn't make it out
at all...
A very rough day.

--
Ross Alexander