[geeks] oh my god.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 17:30:04 CDT 2001

I work in a high school across the Hudson river from the
(former) towers.  Many of my students have friends and
relatives who work in New York City.  Today I was
playing psychologist and social worker.  Some students
actually saw the second tower fall from the classroom
window.  They called off school for tomorrow and maybe
the next day.  People are being brought over the river
by boat to Jersey hospitals, will be by tunnel and
bridge when they are cleared by the authorities.
Somebody opened a HUGE can of whoop-ass today.  The only
thing I can really say is two words....Pearl Harbor.
Sorry, but it has been a rough day.