[geeks] oh my god.

Benjamin Kelley geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 20:47:46 CDT 2001

> I was told when I was 17 and ready to go into the Marines that the current
> standards mean that if you have had ANY asthsmatic symptoms past the age of
> 12, you're ineligible for any service in any branch of the armed forces.

I told one recruiter that I had asthma and never got another call from any
branch of military. It's funny how they feed ya full of BS till you tell
them that your a cripple(yes I see asthma as a disability), then they
suddenly lose interest (must work off commission).

I would love to be in the military,  just can't because of asthma.
That leaves some of us to stay here and protect the Internet.
:)

 Benjamin L. Kelley
  Birch Telecom
    Unix Systems Administrator