[geeks] oh my god.

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 20:22:09 CDT 2001

> However I can see it taking a couple of days to drop again so I'm kind
> of glad I get at least 20+ mpg on one of my cars at least.  Maybe I'll
> let my wife take my car to work tomorrow.

As it is - my wife and I fill our cars once every two weeks at most.  My
daily commute is a 15 mile round trip - my wife doesn't work.  However - the
next car we buy is going to be something else small and economical.  The
Ford Taurus may go away, and be replaced by a new Cooper Mini S - should
look good in the driveway next to the PT Cruiser...

Kurt