[geeks] oh my god.

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 17:35:19 CDT 2001

JS> And now out of all of this...gas prices have quadrupled at least.

JS> Fucking profiteers.

Hopefully that will last about as long as it takes someone to get on a TV
camera and point out that no refinery was destroyed, a good portion of
the financial stuff was moved out of the trade towers due to the
_last_ bombing, and "In the midst of America's sorrow and horror the
gas companies has raised prices!".

However I can see it taking a couple of days to drop again so I'm kind
of glad I get at least 20+ mpg on one of my cars at least.  Maybe I'll
let my wife take my car to work tomorrow.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc