[geeks] oh my god.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 19:48:36 CDT 2001

It would fit if the passengers knew what happened and
tried to take back the plane.  Yeah, I know, a real wild
idea, but after seeing what happened in CA after the
last earthquake and what little is of is coming out of
NYC, it makes me feel better with that idea.  I work
right across the river in Jersey City.  Sorry, but I had
to deal with students who may have had relatives working
there and I'm burned out.