[geeks] oh my god.

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 12:57:31 CDT 2001

DAMdA> I work at the US Southern Command. Although there's been no activity
DAMdA> down here in Miami, the TV news is full of concern, of course. People
DAMdA> are worried about strikes against the nuclear power facilities and
DAMdA> such.
DAMdA> Just a suspicion, but I bet the PA crash was an error; if it was a terr
DAMdA> attack, it's almost anti-climactic after the WTC and the Pentagon. Perhaps
DAMdA> something went wrong in their plans. Of course, it could just be a tragic
DAMdA> coincidence as well, since it really doesn't seem to fit.

I bet you're right about the PA crash.  Maybe somebody chose to crash
land instead of hit a target.

As coordinated as this is - I'm still worried about being so close to
a company that creates quite a large part of the government
air surveillance systems. (http://www.roi.bourns.com/salesoffice.htm)

My wife and my sister work in Barrington.  Thankfully my friend in NYC
is ok although he won't be seeing his wife soon because she's in
Korea.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc