[geeks] oh my god.

D.A. Muran-de Assereto geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 12:36:09 CDT 2001

I work at the US Southern Command. Although there's been no activity
down here in Miami, the TV news is full of concern, of course. People
are worried about strikes against the nuclear power facilities and
such.
Just a suspicion, but I bet the PA crash was an error; if it was a terr
attack, it's almost anti-climactic after the WTC and the Pentagon. Perhaps
something went wrong in their plans. Of course, it could just be a tragic
coincidence as well, since it really doesn't seem to fit.

Dave Muran-de Assereto