[geeks] Internet Legal Issues

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 07:56:43 CDT 2001

I remember reading something which stated that under some interpretations of
copyrite law, any thing posted to a news group, web site, or even through
email was copyrite by the author UNLESS otherwise noted.  I would imagine
that this is a bit stricter then what is actually used, but its worth
thinking about.
    Zach