[geeks] palm security

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 23:10:23 CDT 2001

Someone picked up my palm3 to look it over today.

I realized that if it was ever stolen, or if certain people read through
it, it would be a Very Bad Thing(tm) in many ways, personally,
professionally, and possibly legally.

Anyone ever hear of anyway to secure these things?  My current plan is to
dump stuff more routinely, but frankly I need a place to be able to record
things like passwords (there are too many to remeber), and I would like to
be able to record personal notes without fear also.

--
Joshua D. Boyd