[geeks] Internet Legal Issues

Geoff Reed geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 03:05:01 CDT 2001

Only thing I can think of would be to contact his hosting company and
inform them that he is hosting stolen copyright images of yours on his
site, that should be enough to get his account nuked and the site taken
down.  if he is hosting on his own machine, contact his upstream provider
and bug them about it. if they refuse to take action they can be making
themselves party to the copyright infringement.  wave the DMCA in their
faces :)