It's alive!! [was: [geeks] Battery for ThinkPad PS/Note 425C]

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 8 16:53:46 CDT 2001

Naw, power through the battery pack ensures a clean power source, and (I am
sure) simplifies design...

There are folks that specialize in restuffing obscure battery packs with
similar/better batteries... Since you have the battery pack, rebuilding it
should be a snap!

Pointers can be found in the backs of ham magazines (Dave M. might also have
leads) - if you are stuck, I can find some options for you...

Ken