[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 1 22:57:58 CDT 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I know from experience that simply racking the shotgungun and chambering a
> round is enough to make a thief wet their pants.  Imagine it, you've got the
> slim-jim in the door, fiddling with the lock, almost got it >click< there it
> is!  Reach in, grab for the trunk realease and...... **shalock-lock**
> followed by "I'm pretty sure you want to do exactly what I tell you".
>
> Automatic shotguns are nice for firing off quick successions of rounds, but
> nothing says "I love you" like the sound of a pump action shotgun.

Me and a friend were talking about this the other day and he brought up
the pump-action shotgun as well. Yeah, show 'em the love.

I fully intend to terminate the life of anyone leaving my car with my
stuff without my permission. Not a moment before though. I want clear
evidence.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |