[geeks] Latest OS

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 15:45:29 CDT 2001

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 12:41:09PM -0700, Ron Rosson wrote:
> P.S. Also where can I find a list of suppored sparc scsi cdroms. during
> a boot up on a CD I keep getting errors on the SCSI bus.

Are you sure those are being caused by the CD-ROM drive?  Have you
sacrificed a chicken to the Gods of Termination and checked your cables?

I would have thought (but haven't any evidence cos I don't have any
unsupported drives to test with) that an unsupported CD-ROM drive may
give *disk* errors but not SCSI bus errors.

             If a job's worth doing, it's worth dieing for