[geeks] PDA recommendations

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 02:14:14 CDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 10:30:38PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> That still bothers me.  It seems to me that someone who cares enough
> should be able to modify the memopad to allow encrypted memos, if there
> were any encryption libraries ported to the palm yet, although I'm not
> sure there have been.

See http://www.palmtipsheet.com/html.texts/tipsht05.html for a few apps.
And note that the Palm *does* (at least in modern incarnations) have
crypto libraries built-in, it's just that the built-in apps don't use
them!  GNU Keyring, for instance, doesn't contain any crypto code, because
it uses those libraries.

             If a job's worth doing, it's worth dieing for