[geeks] KEN STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

Greg Evans geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 21:15:02 CDT 2001

	My understand is that Dave Matthews grew up in the research triangle area,
lived in South Africa and then came back, possibly with some of the members of the
band.  But that's one of those "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend"
things...

--
/* Greg Evans, Bloomington, MN., USA - gje at parrotheaven.com */