[geeks] KEN STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 05:28:10 CDT 2001

We have had a lot of successful folks grow up around here (in no particulsr
order):

Christopher Reeves (Superman)
Jon Stewart (The Daily Show)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (Singer/musician)
Dave Matthews *I think came from around here* (Singer/Musician)
The big guy from Blues Traveller (Plays Harmonica, sings)
Eathan Hawke (Actor)
Abby Hoffman (activist/Chicago 7) (lived in New Hope for a spell)
And others I can't think of their names, like the guy that plays banjo and
sings quite nasal (from Hew Hope)

And I hear Harrison Ford may be moving to Princeton, to be near his kid that
will be attending Lawrenceville School.

There is a stark difference between New Orleans and Mercer County - if one
appeals to you, the other won't (IMHO)...

Ken