Informal Poll WAS RE: [geeks] Laid off blues

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 01:56:25 CDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Chris Byrne wrote:
> How many of us on this list have been laid of, made redundant, downsized,
> restructured, or otherwise terminated without cause in the last year?

1) June / July 01 -- Landlord + GM tried to take the company and run.

2) Oct 20 -- RIF (Reduction In Force) to a different Plant (department, as
it were) of the same company.

Bonus: I still work in the same building, just on a different side.
(Nothing beats my 8 min. commute @ 75 MPH. <g>.)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |