Informal Poll WAS RE: [geeks] Laid off blues

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 21:38:24 CDT 2001

n2vip at yahoo.com writes:

>Good luck directing - I hear storyboarding works out well, or you could
>certainly follow the "Ed Wood" school -good enough!

>You must know Ed Wood - his films are in black and white! (Oh, but they are
>talkies...)

I *love* Ed Wood.

It's a documentary, so the organizational work is entirely different,
but still essential. At the moment I'm just trying to hunt down
everyone I need involved to see if they're interested.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-- I make them out of clay and bring them to life with a blood sacrifice. --