Informal Poll WAS RE: [geeks] Laid off blues

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 21:04:14 CDT 2001

I just had a Group Leader meeting, and we were talking about the next wave
of Group Leaders, after our re-org next month. We discussed one fellow in
particular that is pretty good at their job, been their the longest, and was
passed over. Fine. Turns out he is lacking in the soft skills...

One of my peers mentioned that she "never even thought about that part of
the job, she just focused on the schedule" - it was no suprise to anyone
that was in her group. She was from the military...

Good luck directing - I hear storyboarding works out well, or you could
certainly follow the "Ed Wood" school -good enough!

You must know Ed Wood - his films are in black and white! (Oh, but they are
talkies...)

Ken