[geeks] KEN STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 15:12:25 CDT 2001

Ken Hansen, reeling from the shock, managed on Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 07:14:52AM -0700 to scrawl:
> Naw, I check email before I get my son ready for
> school, and then I check it again before I leave for
> work...
>
> It's only 10:00 am here (NJ), and I'll get plenty of
> sushine today (moving half my company from
> Lambertville, NJ to Newtown, PA - a 20 minute drive
> along the *senic* delaware river while the foliage is
> changing color...
> get this *stupid* HP box back up (see previous post),
> otherwise I'd be in my car now!

you mean "Scenic", perhaps?

Lambertville, huh? I went through there last year, driving from cherry
hill to my sister's place in Frenchtown. Mercer/Hunterdon/Bucks county
is #1 on my list of places to move to if I ever leave Minneapolis.

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com