[geeks] KEN STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 09:14:52 CDT 2001

Naw, I check email before I get my son ready for
school, and then I check it again before I leave for
work...

It's only 10:00 am here (NJ), and I'll get plenty of
sushine today (moving half my company from
Lambertville, NJ to Newtown, PA - a 20 minute drive
along the *senic* delaware river while the foliage is
changing color...

But thanks for your concern... I have been trying to
get this *stupid* HP box back up (see previous post),
otherwise I'd be in my car now!

Ken
(NJ is the light at the end of th etunnel, I love
that!)

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Fifteen posts from Ken Hansen since 3:48 this
> morning.  Ken, dude,
> step away from the keyboard and go outside for some
> fresh air. 8-)
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford