[geeks] Mac and Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 22 10:56:32 CDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
> time" due to the noise. When they discovered
> *microwave* Pork Rinds, well, let's just say I was
> less than pleased (noise *and* smell - "fresh from the
> oven!")...

*shudder*. I work at $COMPANY and, up until last week worked for
$COMMERCIAL_PLANT which employed many people of different ethnicities.
Incuding Asians (Philipinos, mostly) and the nightshifts are hispanic
[0] [1]. You would not believe the smell of some of the stuff they
microwave in the company's microwaves. It will demolish your appetite.

[0]: Insert ethnic slur here [1]: I'd *love* to be able to take home my
gross pay, but they *make* me pay taxes, Social Security, etc. or they'll
throw me in jail. (80 hours * $5.35/hr = 428.00; biweekly pay. [2].)
[2]: I gross $540.00, I get to keep $423. [4]
[3]: There is no [3].
[4]: But I do pay my percentage of my disability and health insurance.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |