[geeks] Whee - someone was knocking on my machine...

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 10:48:11 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:35:04AM -0700, Ken Hansen wrote:
> I have diverted my DMZ function to point to another
> non-existant IP (...161)

Why not just turn *off* the DMZ function?  I know I can do that on
my RT314, but not sure of what you're using.

BTW, thanks to whoever recommended the NetGear stuff - I'm MUCH happier
wiht it than the old Linksys stuff (which I sold to a friend for $150,
installation and setup of his home network included).  Rock solid and
the only time it reboots is when I upgrade the OS. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net