[geeks] setting browser default home page

Edward Chase geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 14:16:53 CDT 2001

This is getting more complex than I wanted.  I've already got my
redirection working via my firewall.  I'm just looking to add a one click
way for the students to change their default browser home page.

I appreciate your input, but it's straying away from the original question.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |