[geeks] Search Engines

James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 00:32:00 CDT 2001

Thus spake Bill Bradford (mrbill at mrbill.net):

> Anybody have suggestions for *good* search engine software?  Ht://dig has
> security problems, so I've disabled it/turned it off as of this morning.
> I havent been able to find anything else as "good" yet; so right now the
> list search engines are just redirected to Google.

hihi.  Have a look at [1]mnogosearch.  I haven't tried it out myself yet,
but I have looked at it.  It looks really nice.  Best of all it's complete
and free.  I've come across many bits and pieces that could, with some time
and work, eventually turn into search engine.  The cool thing with this one
is it seems to be well integrated and complete.

  1. http://mnogosearch.org/
--
 James <oneiros at darkspire.net>      1024D/62C2F77D
 uri: http://oneiros.darkspire.net/ EBB8 AF14 8C43 2F12 7623