[geeks] FS: Plextor IDE 8/4/32 CD burner

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 17 12:05:07 CDT 2001

I've got a Plextor 8/4/32 internal IDE CD-R/W drive for
sale.  I got it as a RMA replacement for an identical drive
that failed; I havent taken it out of the plastic they shipped
it in.  Since I sent it off for replacement, I've switched to
a Mac G4 Cube system at home, and will be getting an external
Firewire-interface drive instead of finding a Firewire enclosure
for this one.

8x burn, 4x rewrite, 32x read.  I used one of these as my *only*
CD-ROM drive in a PC for about nine months, without a single
problem.

$125, shipping included.  Will also throw in at least 10 CompUSA
"black" CD-R blanks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford