[geeks] arrrggghhh

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 14:40:17 CDT 2001

From: "Greg A. Woods" <woods at weird.com>

> [[ if anyone mentions web-based tools I'll shove them right back at you
> in such a painful way you won't dare even dream of them again!  ;-) ]]

I think it was on the memepool list that someone once said something along
the lines of...

"There's nothing that can't be made worse by making it web-based."

(I think that's the language cleaned up version too, can't remember the
exact turn oh phrase.)

How true that is. :) I can see the advantages of having things web-enabled
and web-manageable but not at the expense of telnet or other methods.

Will.