[geeks] arrrggghhh

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 13:26:59 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:39:17PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> can mutt do NNTP?

Here I thought that we were just talking about mail reading.  In my
opinion, the two should be seperate programs for seperate tasks.  I use
tin sometimes for news, but sometimes I just want a regular old graphical
news program, and I haven't found any good ones yet since Netscape 3.

> > Mutt is my all time second favorite mail program (most favorite being the
> > one that I haven't gotten around to writing yet).
>
> I really don't like mutt any more than I like pine, which is to say not
> at all....   :-)

So what do you use?

--
Joshua D. Boyd