[geeks] arrrggghhh

Edward Chase geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 09:12:36 CDT 2001

That's all fine if the only one effected is the person that got the
virus.  I've gotten thousands of Nimda infected emails bounced to a
postmaster account of mine.  And hundreds to a webmaster account I
have.  It's not so great.

I'm considering making our contact information a gif/jpg image on our
website so that things like Nimda can't harvest the address.  Anybody else
do this?

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu