[geeks] arrrggghhh

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 15:32:54 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 12:46:28PM -0400, Edward Chase wrote:

> I am soooo sick of computer virues!!!
>
> If I only had a chance to get my hands on the creators of Hybris, SirCam,
> and Nimda!!!

Why?  I think they're great.  Those people who get infected by them
have only themselves to blame, and I get to laugh at their incompetence
and at their private data when they so thoughtfully email it to me.

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie