[geeks] Re: [rescue] Friggin huge list members!

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 14 21:27:47 CDT 2001

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Mike Meredith wrote:
> Some of us rabbit food eaters think tofu's a bit daft as well. In fact
> when it's meat-flavoured it tastes and smells absolutely revolting to
> any vegetarian who has been that way for a number of years.

I was thinking the other day... do animals wait for the stench of human
to wash off of corpses before dining?

I'm currently working in a manufacturing plant as a Bitch Worker. I got an
idea running through my head that sounded funny, so I burst out laughing.
One of my cow-orkers asked me what I was laughing about (big mistake):
"Could you imagine if someone snuck roadkill into the plant and stuffed it
into a locker and threw away the key?"

One mother of a time release bomb, complete with parasites and foul odors.
Glad I can't ever go through with anything. :)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |