[geeks] Re: [rescue] The war begins....

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 13:59:24 CDT 2001

David Cantrell wrote:

> Possessing bibles and christian literature is not.  And foreigners caught
> trying to convert Moslems in Afghanistan do *not* face the death penalty.

I didn't realize that. Pardon the inaccuracy of my last post. In other
Islamic states they do (not all, I know), and I did a bad th9ing and
assumed that Taliban would be harsh in that regard. It occurs to me
though, now that you poined this out, that they wouldn't sentence
foreigners to death. I don't know why they'd jail them, though. I would
have thought deportation more suitable. If you jail foreigners, you have
to feed them.

---sambo