[geeks] RE: Re: [rescue] The war begins....

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 08:55:41 CDT 2001

> and right wing loonies. The right generally being more
> powerful.
> One of the big dangers I think the USA faces is those of the far right
> in political power dusting off their "pet" bills and getting them
> passed under the guise of anti-terrorist action.

hrmmm,  While that may be true, I would also submit that the extreme left in
the US also has their own agenda for the bills/laws that they would like to
see passed.  Those dealing with giving law enforcement very sweeping powers,
and the ability to spy in it's itizens (carnivore-like projects).

Both the extreme left and right of our government and citizens have agendas.
Hopefully they're balanced out and kept in check by folks who remain solidly
in the middle, able to understand both sides of the argument, and bring
rational thought to the process.

Kurt